db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Schilling <rschill...@cognitiongroup.biz>
Subject Re: greetings and question about data stores
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2007 06:07:33 GMT
Here is the posting I had way back in March of 2006, which didn't get
much response - if any at all:

http://www.webservertalk.com/archive383-2006-3-1437593.html

Never did find out the answers to these questions, but this explains
what I'm up to.

After just looking, I find this on the netbeans site:

http://mdr.netbeans.org/architecture.html#persistence

This explains MDR, the use of b-tree (which the JDO reference
implementation uses) in much more detail than I saw in the past.

FYI.

Cheers!

Richard Schilling