db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Schilling <rschill...@cognitiongroup.biz>
Subject Re: greetings and question about data stores
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2007 05:44:25 GMT
I was looking very carefully at fostore, and found myself going in
circles through the code without a good roadmap, like the one in the
presentation that Erik sent.

What I was really interested in doing, besides learning how a JDO
implementation uses a local store like fostore, was to learn how to use
fostore directly in my applications.  Found *no* information on that at
all - still can't.  So, I had hoped that by understanding the JDO
reference implementation use of fostore, I would be able to utilize
fostore directly.  After weeks of sifting through code though I gave up.

The closest I got was that the Netbeans b-tree library is used somehow,
but there is no documentation on that which I can find.

Cheers.

Richard