db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject TCK signature test (was Re: TCK status)
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 22:20:27 GMT
Hi Craig,

resend.
My original mail was rejected by jdo-dev, because the patch file was too
big. I stripped off the removal notice for file jdo-2_0-signatures.txt.

attached you find a patch fixing the signature test issue.

I found some differences between classes JDOHelper and Constants between
api2 and api2-legacy. I assume the version in api2 is the current one,
so I changed the api2-legacy version accordingly, because the diffs have
nothing to do with JDK 1.5 support.

Here are the changes:

- JDOHelper, JDOHelperConfigTest and Constants in api2-legacy:
Renamed PROPERTY_SERVER_TIMEZONE_ID to PROPERTY_SERVER_TIME_ZONE_ID

- JDOHelper in api2-legacy:
Changed modifier of method getPersistenceUnit from public to private

- jdo-2_0-signatures.txt, project.properties
Renamed jdo-2_0-signatures.txt to jdo-2_1-signatures.txt

Regards Michael

> Hi Michael,
>
> On Jul 31, 2007, at 6:01 AM, Michael Bouschen wrote:
>
>> Hi Craig,
>>
>> I see the same results when running runtck.jdori in tck2:
>>  Total tests run: 1393. Failures: 6, Errors: 2.
>>  6 of 79 configurations failed.
>>
>> I get one more failure in tck2-legacy:
>>  Total tests run: 1377. Failures: 7, Errors: 2.
>>  7 of 63 configurations failed.
>>
>> The signature test fails because of changes in JDOHelper,
>> JDOHelperImpl and PersistenceManagerFactory. I think the
>> configuration file jdo-2_0-signatures.txt needs to be updated. Maybe
>> we should rename it to jdo-2_1-signatures.txt (in both projects tck2
>> and tck2-legacy). We can use issue JDO-341 for this work.
>
> Good idea to rename the file to reflect that it's now 2.1.
>
> Craig
>>
>> Regards Michael

[...]

--
Tech@Spree Engineering GmbH  Tel.: +49/(0)30/235 520-33
Buelowstr. 66                Fax.: +49/(0)30/217 520-12