db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject TCK Error NotWritablePropertyException
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2007 16:46:58 GMT
  Interesting error.

According to Java, methods
     public FCDSDentalInsurance getDentalInsurance()
and
     public void setDentalInsurance(IDentalInsurance dentalInsurance)
implement the methods in IEmployee
     IDentalInsurance getDentalInsurance();
     void setDentalInsurance(IDentalInsurance dentalInsurance);
but springbeans doesn't think the methods are paired.

Changing the return type of getDentalInsurance() to IDentalInsurance
(as is done by should fix it.

I don't have time to fix it just now. I'll pick it up next time I'm
online.

Craig

[java] 001 error:
org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid
property 'dentalInsurance' of bean class
[org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.companyAnnotatedFC.FCDSFullTimeEmployee]: Bean
property 'dentalInsurance' is not writable or has an invalid setter
method. Does the parameter type of the setter match the return type
of the getter?
     [java] derby-dsid-companyAnnotatedAllRelationshipsFCPM-junit.txt:
     [java]     ** Tests run: 001, Time: 002 seconds. Failures: 0,
Errors: 1

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!