db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: greetings and question about data stores
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 22:42:18 GMT
Hi Richard,

The fostore project at Apache JDO is an implementation that you could
study for insights as to how the various components interact. There's
a separation of an abstract StoreManager responsible for storing data
to a specific datastore, a StateManager responsible for managing the
state of individual instances, and a PersistenceManager whose API is
pretty much defined in the JDO specification.

Regards,

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com