db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: DISCUSS remove @Field and @Property; add @Persistent
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 21:22:21 GMT
Top 80 candidates to replace persistent:

abiding, constant, dependable, diuturnal, enduring, fast, firm,
fixed, impervious, lasting, long-continued, long-lasting, perdurable,
perduring, permanent, persistent, reliable, resistant, sound, stable,
stout, strong, substantial, tenacious, tough, abiding, ageless,
always, amaranthine, boundless, ceaseless, constant, continual,
continued, continuous, dateless, deathless, enduring, everlasting,
forever, illimitable, immemorial, immortal, immutable, imperishable,
incessant, indefinite, indestructible, infinite, interminable,
lasting, never-ending, perdurable, perennial, permanent, perpetual,
persistent, relentless, termless, timeless, unbroken, unceasing,
undying, unending, unfading, uninterrupted, unremitting, without end

@WithoutEnd(name="name")

Craig