db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Schilling <rschill...@cognitiongroup.biz>
Subject Re: greetings and question about data stores
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 22:23:58 GMT
I did realize that the JDO API and the model in the apache code was just
the implementation of the spec.  What I'm after is to make sure I
understand what parts of the API (which interfaces) are used by a
specific implementation to cause classes to be committed to the data
store.  It looks like the transactions defined in the spec serve this
purpose, but there's so much information I can't be sure.

Thanks ... still getting my head around the JDO spec - I've even read
the JDO book which I have.

Cheers.
Richard