db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: TCK status
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 13:01:56 GMT
Hi Craig,

I see the same results when running runtck.jdori in tck2:
  Total tests run: 1393. Failures: 6, Errors: 2.
  6 of 79 configurations failed.

I get one more failure in tck2-legacy:
  Total tests run: 1377. Failures: 7, Errors: 2.
  7 of 63 configurations failed.

The signature test fails because of changes in JDOHelper, JDOHelperImpl
and PersistenceManagerFactory. I think the configuration file
jdo-2_0-signatures.txt needs to be updated. Maybe we should rename it to
jdo-2_1-signatures.txt (in both projects tck2 and tck2-legacy). We can
use issue JDO-341 for this work.

Regards Michael

--
Tech@Spree Engineering GmbH  Tel.: +49/(0)30/235 520-33
Buelowstr. 66                Fax.: +49/(0)30/217 520-12

Geschaeftsfuehrung: Anna-Kristin Proefrock
Sitz Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 564 52