db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: TCK Error NotWritablePropertyException
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2007 20:03:10 GMT
Hi Craig,

I tried your proposal and changed the return type of the getter. The
configuration companyAnnotatedAllRelationshipsFCPM now passes.
I checked it the fix (see revision 560602).

Regards Michael

--
Tech@Spree Engineering GmbH  Tel.: +49/(0)30/235 520-33
Buelowstr. 66                Fax.: +49/(0)30/217 520-12

Geschaeftsfuehrung: Anna-Kristin Proefrock
Sitz Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 564 52