db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Embedding fields of non-persistent types even when field-type is used
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 22:45:19 GMT
I think that this is just an issue with the declarations in the classes.
In the PI classes, the address fields were declared as I*, whereas I
think we really wanted them to be PI*. With this change, the address
fields are instances of persistent interfaces, and there should be no
problem

-- Michelle