db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Company model : concrete classes and use of "field-type"
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 16:10:08 GMT
Hi Craig,

Michelle volunteered to take a look. I think setting the field-type is
not necessary, because the declared Java type is Address, a PC class and
not an interface. It is ok to specify the field-type, but it might be
confusing since it is not necessary. So I propose to remove it.

Regards Michael

--
Tech@Spree Engineering GmbH  Tel.: +49/(0)30/235 520-33
Buelowstr. 66                Fax.: +49/(0)30/217 520-12

Geschaeftsfuehrung: Anna-Kristin Proefrock
Sitz Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 564 52