db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject TCK status
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 21:45:44 GMT
I just ran runtck.jdori and have the result:
     [java] Total tests run: 1393. Failures: 6, Errors: 2.
     [java] 6 of 79 configurations failed.

d    [java] RUN VariableInResult.testMultipleProjection     FAILURE
JDO-435
a    [java] RUN VariableInResult.testMultipleProjection     FAILURE
JDO-435
d    [java] RUN StateTransitions.test       FAILURE JDO-455
d    [java] RUN StateTransitionsReturnedObjects.test        FAILURE
JDO-455
a    [java] RUN StateTransitions.test       FAILURE JDO-455
a    [java] RUN StateTransitionsReturnedObjects.test        FAILURE
JDO-455
d    [java] RUN NewInstance.testNewInstance         ERROR JDO-453
a    [java] RUN NewInstance.testNewInstance         ERROR JDO-453

So all failures/errors are known issues.

I'll publish the latest spec once I've updated it with the
annotations (almost complete).

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com