db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Test failure in api20
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 17:42:23 GMT
Hi Matthew,

Big changes; thanks for taking care of this.

I think it's now time to branch, even though there is still the issue
of the extraneous message when running in the api20 directory:

#maven build
      [junit] Running javax.jdo.JDOHelperConfigTest
[Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.

and the errors when running from the trunk https://issues.apache.org/
jira/browse/JDO-484 :

#maven jdo20.build
     [junit] Tests run: 19, Failures: 9, Errors: 0, Time elapsed:
0.103 sec
     [junit] [ERROR] TEST javax.jdo.JDOHelperConfigTest FAILED

Craig

On Jun 6, 2007, at 11:44 PM, Matthew T. Adams wrote:

> I uploaded a patch -- it's now fixed.  I'll go ahead and commit the
> changes
> since it's blocking.  Let me know if there are further problems.

Craig Russell