db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Spec pages for annotations
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 01:41:47 GMT
Hi Craig,

This looks good and is appropriate for the spec, though it is not nearly
as user friendly as the JPOX annotation doc page
http://www.jpox.org/docs/1_2/jdo/annotations.html. The more compact
tabular format makes it much easier to scan and find information.  Maybe
you could add some tables at the end of the chapter, time permitting.

How are the xml metadata overrides supposed to work?  Globally, within
jdo/orm sets, element by element ...?

-- Michelle