db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, June 15, 9 am PDT
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 21:28:23 GMT
Hi Andy, hi Craig,

I ran the TCK with JDO metatdata files referring the 2.1 XSD against the
latest JPOX and it works great!

I will file a JIRA issue for chaning the metadata files and attach a patch.

Regards Michael

--
Tech@Spree Engineering GmbH  Tel.: +49/(0)30/235 520-33
Buelowstr. 66                Fax.: +49/(0)30/217 520-12

Geschaeftsfuehrung: Anna-Kristin Proefrock
Sitz Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 564 52