db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Test failure in api20
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 15:12:01 GMT
Hi Craig,

I guess these are different errors from the ones described in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-484, correct?

Regards Michael

--
Tech@Spree Engineering GmbH  Tel.: +49/(0)30/235 520-33
Buelowstr. 66                Fax.: +49/(0)30/217 520-12

Geschaeftsfuehrung: Anna-Kristin Proefrock
Sitz Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 564 52