db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew T. Adams" <matthew.ad...@xcalia.com>
Subject RE: Test failure in api20
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 18:53:34 GMT
The "[Fatal Error]" message is not a big deal, and I think it's easy to fix
by registering an XML parser error handler in the test code.

The second one, where the unit tests fail when maven is run from the trunk,
is because the basedir is not getting set correctly.  Does anyone have any
ideas on how to fix that one?

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig.Russell@Sun.COM [mailto:Craig.Russell@Sun.COM]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 10:42 AM
To: jdo-dev@db.apache.org
Subject: Re: Test failure in api20

Hi Matthew,

Big changes; thanks for taking care of this.

I think it's now time to branch, even though there is still the issue
of the extraneous message when running in the api20 directory:

#maven build
      [junit] Running javax.jdo.JDOHelperConfigTest
[Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.

and the errors when running from the trunk https://issues.apache.org/
jira/browse/JDO-484 :

#maven jdo20.build
     [junit] Tests run: 19, Failures: 9, Errors: 0, Time elapsed:
0.103 sec
     [junit] [ERROR] TEST javax.jdo.JDOHelperConfigTest FAILED

Craig

On Jun 6, 2007, at 11:44 PM, Matthew T. Adams wrote:

> I uploaded a patch -- it's now fixed.  I'll go ahead and commit the
> changes
> since it's blocking.  Let me know if there are further problems.

Craig Russell