db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: pnon-trans-dirty on serialization
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 22:55:55 GMT
Hi Erik,

Cleaning up the tck tests and the spec for p-nontrans-dirty and
serialization is an activity scheduled for the 2.1 release of the
tck. Right now, many of the tests are commented out because the spec
is not clear or nonsensical.

If you find specific cases, please file a challenge and we can make a
temporary patch to exclude the tests prior to 2.1.

Regards,

Craig

On Apr 3, 2007, at 3:50 PM, Erik Bengtson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The TCK asserts for pnon-trans-dirty instances that it transition
> to transient
> on on serialization.
>
> On serialization, pc-dirty and pc-nontrans transitions to detached
> clean.
>
> I could not find anything on the spec saying that it must become
> transient. Is
> this a bug in the TCK?
>
> Erik Bengtson

Craig Russell