db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Apr 13 , 9 am PDT
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:05:24 GMT
Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Matthew Adams, Erik Bengtson,Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. xsd issues Two things: update xsd schema file in order to make it
valid. Michael sent around an update that loosened the restrictions
on the placement of extension elements, meaning that the jdo
implementation needs to do more checking.

There seems to be consensus in the expert group that we should make
the change that Michael proposed. We also need to update the DTD with
the new version number. AI Michael send updated proposal and commit
changes.

2. Enlistment of native connections for optimistic txs: Comments were