db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject FYI : JPOX changes that will affect TCK
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 18:14:10 GMT
We've had the JPOX Maven1 repository for some time to allow people to pick up
changes. This has recently been changed, along with some naming changes that
will impact on Apache JDO since the TCK references JPOX artifacts.

Official Releases :-
I hope that sometime soon IBiblio may actually sync to these Maven repos.

Maven1 repository for official releases (JPOX jars)
http://www.jpox.org/downloads/maven/

Maven2 repository for official releases (only Maven2 JPOX plugin currently)
http://www.jpox.org/downloads/maven2/

Nightly Builds :-
Jars in this repository now have suffixes "-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar" or
"-1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar" depending on the branch.

Maven1 repository for Nightly Build SNAPSHOTS
http://www.jpox.org/downloads/maven-nightly/

In addition to the above Maven repo changes we also have a name change
In JPOX 1.1 we have "jpox-{version}.jar"
In JPOX 1.2 this is now "jpox-core-{version}.jar"

-Andy  (Java Persistent Objects - http://www.jpox.org)