db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: PMF.setServerTimeZoneId
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:33:42 GMT
Hi Andy,

On Mar 25, 2007, at 7:55 AM, Andy Jefferson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> to accompany the PMF method setServerTimeZoneID(String) is there
> also a PMF property to allow the same ?

Yes. All of the get/set JavaBean properties have corresponding
properties.

> Something like "javax.jdo.option.ServerTimeZoneID" ?

Yes.

> (the same case as for the method i.e ID both in capitals).

By the way, the capitalized ID was patterned from the
java.util.TimeZone methods getID, setID, and getAvailableIDs. The
javadoc for getting and setting IDs all use upper case. I didn't want
to invent another capitalization...

Craig

> Thanks.
>
> - Andy  (Java Persistent Objects - http://www.jpox.org)