db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Mar 23, 9 am PDT
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2007 21:02:05 GMT
Hi Craig,
> Attendees: Matthew Adams, Michelle Caisse, Michael Bouschen, Craig
> Russell
>
> Agenda:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-472 Use of jdo.xsd with JDK
> 5 xml parser. Apparently there is a problem using the standard parser.
> For the api20 project, we use the Apache xerces parser which
> apparently does not complain.
>
> The error seems to occur in the definition of the <extension> element.
> The current definition requires <extension> to be either first or last
> in the sub-elements of several elements. It might be possible to relax
> this requirement and make <extension> peer to other elements. AI
> Michael investigate. Also check the api20 xml test to be sure it
> catches all exceptions.
I double checked the api20 xml test and it catches all the exceptions. I
was confused by the negative xml test. Here an exception is expected and
should not be reported as test result. Sorry for the false alarm.

Regards Michael

--
Tech@Spree Engineering GmbH  Tel.: +49/(0)30/235 520-33
Buelowstr. 66                Fax.: +49/(0)30/217 520-12

Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr. Gerhard Mueller-Proefrock
                     Anna-Kristin Proefrock
Sitz Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 564 52