db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Mar 23, 9 am PDT [NOTE CHANGE TO DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME]
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 04:37:32 GMT
Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Friday, March 23 at 9 am PDT to discuss
JDO TCK issues and status.

NOTE: The U.S. has changed to Daylight Saving Time, while Europe remains
on Standard Time for another week, so the time of tomorrow's meeting
will be an hour earlier for some of you.

Dial-in numbers are:
866 230-6968   294-0479#
International: +1 865 544-7856

Agenda:

1. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:

[Mar 9 2007] AI Craig: Update the spec to require that the key of the
listener is the class name of the listener, for consistency with
proposed xml..

[Mar 2 2007] AI Craig: update the JDOHelper class to include a string
constant "META-INF/jdo.xml" and a new method
getPersistenceManagerFactory taking no arguments.

[Aug 11 2006] AI Craig propose some semantics for behavior if user tries
to add to a list where the ordering element is incorrect.

[Jul 14 2006] AI: Erik document 220 annotations that don't have a
corresponding JDO concept.

[Jun 23 2006]  AI  Martin look at what Hibernate and TopLink support for
Enum types. In progress.

[Apr 14 2006] AI Craig: update the roadmap for JDO. In progress.

[Nov 4 2005] AI Martin: Update Martin's wiki with discusion of JDK  1.5
issues. In progress

[Sep 2 2005] AI: To recruit members, update the web site. Articles on
TheServerSide directing attention to the site. T-shirts, logo.   AI:
Craig write a ServerSide article.

-- Michelle