Any comments?

Craig

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mark Kofman <mark.kofman@goingsoftware.com>
Date: February 16, 2007 8:43:10 AM PST
To: Craig.Russell@Sun.COM, Michelle.Caisse@Sun.COM
Subject: Apache JDO metrics page

Dear Craig and Michelle!

As I understand you are active commiters to Apache JDO project, so I hope you can help me out.

My company is working on the service collecting and regularly updating source code metrics for different Open Source projects written in Java. We have created a dedicated web page for Apache JDO project with short description we have found on your website. However, I am not sure that this represents your project in the best way. I would like to ask you to review the page dedicated to your project and give us feedback. You can find the project page located at:
http://www.sourcekibitzer.org/index.php?option=com_skproject&projectid=jdo

If there are any mistakes or changes you would like us to do to make information about your project more attractive and clear, please let me know.

I would highly appreciate your help and any other ideas related to SourceKibitzer service.

Warm regards,
Mark Kofman
CEO, Going Software
http://www.sourcekibitzer.org