db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Need latest jdo files to work with jdk1.5
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:02:14 GMT
Hi Tilak,

I'm not sure whether you are on the jdo-dev alias, so I include you
explicitly in my email.

Regards Michael

--
Tech@Spree Engineering GmbH  Tel.: +49/(0)30/235 520-33
Buelowstr. 66                Fax.: +49/(0)30/217 520-12

Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr. Gerhard Mueller-Proefrock
                     Anna-Kristin Proefrock
Sitz Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 564 52