db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg von Frantzius <joerg.von.frantz...@artnology.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS} Server TimeZone
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 10:15:23 GMT
Hello Erik,

this seems to be connected to thread Transaction Manager and JCA
<http://www.jpox.org/servlet/forum/viewthread?thread=4099>, where it
seems you proposed to associate a single PersistenceManagerFactory with
multiple DBs. As a PMF only has properties to connect and authenticate
with a single DB (URL, username/pw), I think the spec implicitly defines
that a PMF can be connected to a single DB only.

So it seems to me your question implies some fundamental conceptual change?

Regards,
Jörg