db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: errors downloading dependencies
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 18:06:12 GMT
Hi Michelle,

yes, I see the same behavior. On one of the glassfish email aliases I
saw an email saying glassfishwiki.org is down and I think is causing the
hanging build. In the maven.repo.remote setting I replaced
http://maven1.glassfishwiki.org by
https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository as you proposed
and it is working again. But now I see these annoying warnings again:
Cookie rejected: "$Version=0;
JSESSIONID=D5063AE2005669A527ED9C14495595E5; $Path=/servlets". Illegal
path attribute "/se
rvlets". Path of origin:

I do not know how reliable the glassfishwiki.org site is. So should I
changed back the setting to the version that seems to be working in a
more reliable way and we all ignore the warnings? What do you think?

Regards Michael

> Hi Michael,
> When I try to use the new project.properties files, the build hangs
> attempting to download jdo2.api.SNAPSHOT.jar instead of saying:
> "Artifact /javax.jdo/jars/jdo2-api-SNAPSHOT.jar doesn't exists in
> remote repository, but it exists locally" and continuing.  When I
> revert to the earlier maven.repo.remote settings, it works.  Rather
> strange, but definitely a show-stopper.  Do you see this behavior now?
> -- Michelle
> Michael Bouschen wrote:
>> Hi,
>> the mirrors.apache.org repository does not provide the spring 2.0
>> jars. I found a workaround on the "Maven 1.x News"-page: use
>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven (see maven news from Dec 7 on
>> http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/news.html).
>> Recently there was a discussion on the a glassfish mailing list how
>> to avoid the Cookie warning when using the java.net maven repository.
>> The proposal is to use a mirror: http://maven1.glassfishwiki.org.
>> I could successfully download all the dependencies w/o any warnings
>> when using the two urls from above in the maven.repo.remote property.
>> I propose I change the project.properties and check in this change,
>> unless there are any objections.
>> Regards Michael
>>> Hi Michelle,
>>> It appears that the people at IBiblio kindly decided to move the
>>> Maven repo to another machine without considering the repercussions,
>>> and then to link to the new place but forgetting that Maven1 cant
>>> cope with links to repos. Use the following URL now for the IBiblio
>>> repo
>>> http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven
>>> "project.properties" in Apache JDO will need updating with this

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin

View raw message