db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: errors downloading dependencies
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:47:40 GMT
Hi Michael,

When I try to use the new project.properties files, the build hangs
attempting to download jdo2.api.SNAPSHOT.jar instead of saying:
"Artifact /javax.jdo/jars/jdo2-api-SNAPSHOT.jar doesn't exists in remote
repository, but it exists locally" and continuing.  When I revert to the
earlier maven.repo.remote settings, it works.  Rather strange, but
definitely a show-stopper.  Do you see this behavior now?

-- Michelle