db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: errors downloading dependencies
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2007 12:13:40 GMT
Hi,

the mirrors.apache.org repository does not provide the spring 2.0 jars.
I found a workaround on the "Maven 1.x News"-page: use
http://repo1.maven.org/maven (see maven news from Dec 7 on
http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/news.html).

Recently there was a discussion on the a glassfish mailing list how to
avoid the Cookie warning when using the java.net maven repository. The
proposal is to use a mirror: http://maven1.glassfishwiki.org.

I could successfully download all the dependencies w/o any warnings when
using the two urls from above in the maven.repo.remote property. I
propose I change the project.properties and check in this change, unless
there are any objections.

Regards Michael

> Hi Michelle,
>

>> When I attempt to build tck20, I get errors retrieving artifacts from
>> ibiblio. Does anyone know what's going on?
>>

> It appears that the people at IBiblio kindly decided to move the Maven repo to
> another machine without considering the repercussions, and then to link to
> the new place but forgetting that Maven1 cant cope with links to repos. Use
> the following URL now for the IBiblio repo
>
> http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven
>
> "project.properties" in Apache JDO will need updating with this

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin