db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Dec 15, 9 am PST
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2006 10:56:39 GMT
> Focus now on the changes that need updated interfaces so we can give
> JPOX advance notice of the change. Looking in particular at the Query
> Chapter 14 and BNF.

For information, JPOX 1.2.0-beta-1 is out and JPOX 1.2 will form the basis of
where all changes for JDO2.1 will be performed (on JPOX CVS HEAD).

In terms of changes necessary for using JPOX 1.2 as an RI with the JDK1.5
updates required by JDO2.1, you will, in the future, need jpox-java5.jar in
project.xml as well as jpox.jar.

--
Andy