db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: transaction-api
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 11:28:03 GMT
Hi Andy,

yes, transaction-api is jta. It gets automatically downloaded from a
maven remote repository I added to the list of remote repositories:
   https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository

Did you check out the files in the root directory (I mean in trunk)?. I
added the following line to trunk/project.properties:
  maven.repo.remote =
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven,https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository
This allows all the subprojects to find the transaction-api jar in the
above remote repository.

Please let me know whether this works for you. If yes, I think we do not
need to change the README, because it is automatically downloaded.

Regards Michael

> Just having checked out the latest TCK, I get a lack of a "transaction-api".
> I'm assuming that this is "jta". Nothing in the README. I found some jar
> claiming to be that in some Maven2 repo somewhere
>
> 1. Is this jar planned to be added to a Maven1 repository such as IBiblio ?
> 2. Can the README add some note where unsuspecting people can find it ?
>
> Thanks

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin