db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject JDO 2 maintenance release
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2006 23:39:52 GMT
Javadogs,

Please refer to http://wiki.apache.org/jdo/ChangeLog and http://
wiki.apache.org/jdo/ChangeLog15

I've updated the wiki pages with everything that I know that we plan
to do for the maintenance release.

Please carefully review these wiki pages and let me know if I've
missed anything.

Please reply by Wednesday, October 18 with any additions or changes.
I will then call for a vote to submit the proposed ChangeLog for
approval by the JCP Executive Committee.

The final detail that I believe we need to decide before I submit the
ChangeLog for approval is how to add JDK 1.5 features. I don't expect
that detail to hold up my submission of the ChangeLog.

Thanks for your comments.

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!