db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jordan <davej...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: The Future of JDO
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 21:25:39 GMT

I think we need several thorough, fair and objective, exhaustive lists:
What does JDO have beyond JPA?
What does JDO lack that is in JPA?
Where are the semantic differences between JDO and JPA and can they
be reconciled?

This list should be used by JDO supporters to decide what should be
done.
This list should also get published.