db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Test Case Challenge Process
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 12:48:09 GMT
Hi Craig,

I agree with the proposed process handling test case challenges.

I looked at the new branch 2.0.1 and would like to propose updates to
the project.xml files:
- Update the currentVersion entry to 2.0.1 in the project.xml files of
api20, core20, enhancer20, and tck20.
- Update the JPOX dependency to 1.1.1. I tried version 1.1.2, but this
version fails to run the 2.0.1 version of test class FetchPlanInterface.
The test class has been fixed in the trunk (see
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-402) and JPOX 1.1.2
accommodates this change. So I think it is ok to use version JPOX 1.1.1
for the 2.0.1 branch.
- Update the Derby dependency to 10.1.3.1. I propose to update the Derby
dependency in the trunk version, too.

I attached a patch for review. Please have a look.

Regards Michael

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin