db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Ilan Kirsh <ki...@objectdb.com>
Subject Re: JDO 2 maintenance release
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 05:19:49 GMT
I don't see JPA JDO integration in either of these lists (except regarding PersistenceManagerFactory
configuration and Java 5.0 annotations).

Ilan
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Craig L Russell
  To: JDO Expert Group ; Apache JDO project
  Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 1:39 AM
  Subject: JDO 2 maintenance release

  Javadogs,

  Please refer to http://wiki.apache.org/jdo/ChangeLog and http://wiki.apache.org/jdo/ChangeLog15

  I've updated the wiki pages with everything that I know that we plan to do for the maintenance
release.

  Please carefully review these wiki pages and let me know if I've missed anything.

  Please reply by Wednesday, October 18 with any additions or changes. I will then call for
a vote to submit the proposed ChangeLog for approval by the JCP Executive Committee.

  The final detail that I believe we need to decide before I submit the ChangeLog for approval
is how to add JDK 1.5 features. I don't expect that detail to hold up my submission of the
ChangeLog.

  Thanks for your comments.

  Craig Russell

  408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com