db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Zaun <Martin.Z...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Advisory: JDO2 Annotation Metadata
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:32:05 GMT

Hi Craig,
+1 Right direction, detailed planning can proceed
JDO annotations will override EJB3/JPA annotations

I wouldn't mind if all annotations were declared in one package
   javax.jdo.annotation
they could still be specified/described as two distinctive sets
(domain object model and mapping metadata).

Martin