Hi,

I'm using maven 1.0.2 to build distributions of Apache JDO and I'm trying to automatically add NOTICE.txt to the source artifact and the various project jar artifacts. It appears that maven is automatically adding LICENSE.txt to these artifacts but I'm not quite sure how (and I'm not sure it's being added in the right place or places).

Is there a quick reference to how I should do this? Currently, I have 20 copies of LICENSE.txt which seems a bit bizarre. I would prefer not to have 20 copies of NOTICE.txt as well.

I looked at the distribution properties and there's a way to include files (maven.dist.src.include yes Comma delimited list of additional files which should be included in the source distribution)in the source distribution but it wasn't clear how to include files in the binary distribution. And where the files get included.

Thanks for any help,

Craig

Craig Russell

408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com