db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, June 23 9 am PST [UPDATED]
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 21:51:51 GMT
Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Friday, June 23 at 9 am PST to discuss
JDO TCK issues and status.

Dial-in numbers are:
866 230-6968   294-0479#
International: +1 865 544-7856

Agenda:

1. JDO maintenance release content (Craig)

2. JDO2 Annotations (Craig)

3. Subqueries in JDOQL, further comments? (Matthew, Craig)

4. Updates to embedded field, date field relected in owning object, JIRA
382 (Michelle)

5. Other issues (any and all)

Action Items from weeks past:

[Jun 16 2006] AI: Everyone respond to Matthew's email dated June 9.

[Jun 2 2006] Additional query tests are in Craig's workspace. AI  Craig:
file a JIRA with patches to be reviewed.

[Jun 2 2006] AI team: go through the open issues and assign relevant
issues to the maintenance release.

[May 26 2006] The spec describes handling of oid fields (application
identity) where the field is a persistence capable type. The
description says that the type of the oid field must be the same type
as the persistence capable class, but actually the type of the oid
field must be the type of the oid of the referenced class. AI Craig:
update the spec and the wiki change log. In progress.

[Apr 14 2006] AI Craig: update the roadmap for JDO. In progress.

[Nov 4 2005] AI Martin: Update Martin's wiki with discusion of JDK   1.5
issues. In progress

[Sep 2 2005] AI: To recruit members, update the web site. Articles  on
TheServerSide directing attention to the site. T-shirts,   logo.    AI:
Craig write a ServerSide article.

-- Michelle