db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Abe White <awh...@bea.com>
Subject Re: JDOQL Subquery proposals
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 17:09:45 GMT
I haven't been following this discussion, and that's not likely to
change.  I want to pop in, however, to point out that Kodo has had
JDOQL subqueries for a long time.  They're likely too limited and
under-specified for the spec group's purposes, but perhaps they'll
give you some ideas:

by email and then delete it.

View raw message