db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: TCK test for fields with java.util.Currency type
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 16:11:29 GMT
Hi Christian,

You are right. There are no TCK tests for any of the 1.4 or 1.5 classes.

No one has looked into what would need to be done to add this in a
way as to allow a 1.3 JDO implementation to pass the TCK. Please feel
free to investigate (you can file a JIRA to start).

Thanks,

Craig

On May 31, 2006, at 3:21 AM, Christian Ernst wrote:

> Hi !
> We are missing TCK test for testing fields of type java.util.Currency.
> Or have they been left out because Currency needs JDK => 1.4.x ?
>
> cheers
> Christian

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com