db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JDO ENHANCER - not working with Java5.0 compiled class
Date Sat, 06 May 2006 04:28:55 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your interest in JDO. You will be happy to hear that JDO
has been adopted as a sub-project of the Apache DB project, and is in
active development.

If you want to continue to work with JDO 1, you will find an updated
project at http://db.apache.org/jdo named ri11. This code is
repackaged into the org.apache.jdo name space and has been updated
since publication of the original JSR 12.

Please check out JDO's new home and see if your issues are resolved
there. The mailing lists for JDO  users and developers are actively
monitored.

Best regards,

Craig

Craig Russell