db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Bengtson <e...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: Release of JPOX 1.1
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 17:11:11 GMT
Craig,

We maintain the list of issues in JIRA. We feel confortable with JIRA for change
log, bug, tasks and features tracking. All user visible changes/improvements to
JPOX have a corresponding entry in JIRA. Today, pratically all
files/changes/docs commit to source control are assigned to a JIRA issue.

Rgds,