db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg von Frantzius <joerg.von.frantz...@artnology.com>
Subject Re: Missing JPOX "implementation creator"
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:25:47 GMT
Hi Michael,

please excuse my ignorance, now I finally understand what the difference
between the jdori and iut targets is.

Having read http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-357 I only then
happened to have a look at RunRules.html, which was very informative ;-)

It seems that running the iut target will find the
jpox-core-SNAPSHOT.jar in the maven repository and use it, so that the
iut target will run even when iut_jars is empty. Maybe that's a little
confusing (and I'd wonder which will be found first in the classpath if
both JPOX is present in the maven repo and some other implementation in
iut_jars).

Regards,
Jörg