db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: Staged JDO 2.0 release
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 18:35:02 GMT
Hi,

> We're now waiting for the last JPOX issue to be resolved before
> calling for a vote to release.

Just so you know, SourceForge (developer) CVS has been totally dead since
Thursday last week.
This means that no checkins have been made for some days. It also means that any
JPOX 1.1.0-rc-2 has not happened. Regarding fixing the persistent interface issue
there has been progress made, though it wasn't yet passing with my latest code of
Friday, though maybe Erik has more updates on where I got it to.

We'll let you know when JPOX CVS has some change of note to finish this off.

--
Andy