db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: tests feedback
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 18:49:13 GMT
Hi Erik,

I assume that you're running the latest TCK that is checked into the
svn repository?

To help figure out if there is still an issue with the TCK, could you
please run the interface test multiple times by itself, e.g.

maven -Djdo.tck.cfglist=companyPMInterface.conf runtck.jdori
maven -Djdo.tck.cfglist=companyPMInterface.conf runtck.jdori

This will test that the cleanup is happening in the interface test
itself. It seems to me that if the cleanup of the interfaces doesn't
work correctly, it will affect other tests because the primary key
for the interface instances is identical to the primary key for the
class instances.

Also, to allow us to help you, can you upload the JPOX jar files as
an attachment to the bug report JDO-327 so we can see what you can see?

And thanks for the info on the discriminator index. Joerg and I are
still discussing whether an index is useful, so the code that Michael
checked in doesn't include the index.

Regards,

Craig