db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew T. Adams" <matthew.ad...@xcalia.com>
Subject RE: Xcalia Intermediation Core (XIC) Abstract
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 17:31:52 GMT
For the audio, let's just use the standard Apache JDO conference call
number.

We use Genesys for our web conferencing software, which currently requires
the use of Microsoft Internet Explorer on Microsoft Windows.  Please run the
browser compatibility test ahead of time by going to http://www.genesys.com
and clicking on the link on the right side of the page with the text
"Participants Join".

If the Microsoft browser & OS requirement is problematic, then I'll need to
use someone else's web conferencing account that doesn't have that
restriction (WebEx?).

FYI, I would also recommend a read-through of our whitepaper.  There's a
short version & a long one available from the website -- registration is
required (and sorry, Craig, still no https support).

Note:  clicking on the following links will redirect you to a login page.
If you already have an Xcalia account, go ahead and use it, otherwise,
please create one and then retry.

The short version (5 pages) is available at
http://www.xcalia.com/products/whitepapers/XcaliaSummary.pdf.
The full whitepaper (18 pages) is available at
http://www.xcalia.com/products/whitepapers/XcaliaWhitePaper.pdf.

Please let me know if you have any problems downloading them.

--matthew