Hi Andy,
The exception disappears when reverting the changes in
company/package-standard.orm. Maybe the JPOX orm metadata parser does
not yet accept the  definition.

Doesn't yet accept *what* definition ?

The mailer must have skipped it: the definition of the element interface. I had put it in angle brackets which is not a good idea when using a html mailer.

The log always tells you what is parszed and what isn't and if any errors are
encountered.

I attach the junit test output (derby-app-sometests-junit.txt) and the jpox log (derby-app-sometests-jpox.txt, I skipped a couple of messages, because the apache mailer does not accept mail over 100K) below. Maybe the memory result of the parsed metadata element does not have the expected class.

Regards Michael
--
Andy

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66