db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Staged JDO 2.0 release
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 01:13:04 GMT
Javadogs,

I've staged the final JDO 2.0 release on the apache server.

Please test this release. The dependencies have been updated to
reflect JDO release 2.0 and JPOX release 1.1.0. If you're testing
JPOX, refer below for the maven staging area. If you're testing TCK,
you will have to jigger your dependencies in project.xml or rename
your .maven/repositories/jpox/jars artifacts.

You can download any of the sources and binaries for api, core,
enhancer, and tck from http://people.apache.org/~clr/downloads/mirror-
dist-db-jdo/2.0/

You can point your maven repository to http://people.apache.org/~clr/
downloads/maven to get the javax.jdo and org.apache.jdo artifacts.

We're now waiting for the last JPOX issue to be resolved before
calling for a vote to release.

Thanks,

Craig

Craig Russell