db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Mar 24, 9 am PST
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2006 20:53:49 GMT
Hi Andy,

We did not plan to have another release of Apache JDO before final.
There's one final addition to the TCK (the PMF close test) before
it's final. I can branch the repository on Monday and stage a release
on my home directory at Apache for final testing.

Since tck20 final depends on JPOX which depends on api20, maybe it
makes more sense to stage all three together. Is the intermediate
JPOX rc2 really necessary?

Craig

On Mar 26, 2006, at 7:49 AM, Andy Jefferson wrote:

>> 3. JSR 243 next steps (Craig). New and updated TCK tests need to
>> be finalized, and then we can cut the release branch.
>> JPOX is preparing a 1.1.0-rc2 for early next week, with the final
>> 1.1.0 release scheduled for next Friday. The final artifact-id is
>> expected to be jpox-1.1.0.
>
> Is there going to be a jdo2-api 2.0-rc2 release ? If so, when ?
> There was a method signature change in FetchPlan (getGroups) since
> rc1, and JPOX
> 1.1.0-rc-2 will be dependent on it.
>
> --
> Andy