db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JPOX issues
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 21:56:55 GMT
Hi Erik,

On Mar 14, 2006, at 1:21 PM, Erik Bengtson wrote:

> Can someone with spring understanding check JDO-327 ?

Your symptom is different from mine. Have you checked in all the code
that gives you the error on pm.newInstance(IDentalInsurance.class) ?

> With me
> JDO-241
> JDO-246 (Issue in derby, needs workaround implemented in JPOX)
> JDO-337 (to be fixed tonight)
>
> Work not started
> JDO-326 (abstract class support)

Note that this is not abstract class support. The parameter is a
concrete class. "All the implementation has to do" is to recognize
that the parameter is PersistenceCapable, and call the jdoNewInstance
() method that's enhanced into the class.

Regards,

Craig

> Quoting Craig L Russell <Craig.Russell@Sun.COM>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm looking at JDO JIRA issues 241, 246, 326, 327, and 337, and I'm
>> assuming that these issues are being looked at by the JPOX folks.
>>
>> Please correct me if there's some TCK activity needed here.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Craig
>>
>> Craig Russell
>> jdo